We provide high-quality written content for a wide array of PR, internal and external communications. Don’t see your specific project on the list? Let’s chat!
- Articles for print or web publication
- Copy editing for books, articles, and blogs/websites
- Text advertising, content, and publicity
- Web copy
- Case Studies (a result-based professional success story)
- Print media: brochures, handouts, promo/PR
- Newsletters (including creation and management)
Need copy geared towards marketing and promoting your product or service? That’s one of our areas of expertise!
- Keep your website relevant and at the top of search engines with regular and engaging blog posts.
- If you have a product with something to say, an eBook is a powerful tool to have in your kit. You can use it for advertising, trade shows or discussions with potential customers.
- Press releases
- There is no more sure way to engage the world about your company’s next great project or update than a press release. This is a tried and true piece of professional media that is short, sweet and effective to share your company’s news with the world.
We create stunning visual media for all your needs either on a screen or in hand.
- Power Point Presentations
- Print and Digital Ad Design
- Event Materials
- Data Visualization
Developing efficient and professional protocols are no easy feat. Whether your audience is consumers, B2B, internal employees, industry professionals or anything inbetween, getting your messaging right and polished takes time, skill and effort. That’s why we’re happy to do all that heavy lifting for you!
- Annual Reports
- Media Relations
- Communications Training
- Public Relations Assistance
- Internal Communications Coordination/Materials
We create, develop and manage social media to help amplify your company’s message, whatever that may be. I am flexible to meet your needs to provide as much or as little assistance as you require. Full or partial services include complete management, scheduling, graphics and copywriting.
- Facebook offers businesses a professional and classic way to stay engaged with their following. It’s a powerful platform for advertising, company announcements and staying engaged.
- If you are marketing any product or service that has a visual appeal, Instagram is a must have. Even if you don’t rely heavily on visuals, this is a great way to share snapshots of your workplace, show off your personality or build your branding.
- With short, simplistic messaging and an easy way to build a following, Twitter is the perfect compliment to any social media platform you have.
- There is no better way to grow a professional image than LinkedIn. Not only can it help you relate to customers, it is also a great tool to meet new professionals who can help take your company to the next level.
The world of agriculture media and communications can be overwhelming or even confusing. If you are looking for the best places to place your communication content, I may be able to help. Contact me to learn more about my consulting and advisory services to help you hone your communications strategy.
Elevate your ag business
- Learn who the major players in ag media are
- Identify the best audiences for your company
- Get the most bang for your buck in advertising
- Learn what tools are out there for your communication strategy